CO-CREATING | NURTURING | INTIMATE
We love collaborating with people -- Birdsong and the Wainui hamlet are the perfect place to hold day-long workshops or multiple-day retreats. We can offer workshop space (either on the property or at the local Community Hall), accommodation, and wholesome organic meals and can handle all the administrative tasks for your workshop or retreat. In addition, it is not unusual to find ourselves having spontaneous small intimate impromptu gatherings when remarkable people find themselves at Birdsong.
Previous Birdsong facilitated events include:
- Break-dancing and tango evening session with a young Finnish professional break-dancer and his Tango-loving partner
- Sound-bath performances with sound and energy work healers
- Weekend Kiwiburn Decompression camping gathering
- Weekend Summit for Kiwiburn Executive Committee
- Quarterly seasonal day-long yoga workshops co-created with Lisa Mills of Golden Touch Therapies
Get in touch to discuss how we can bring your workshop to Wainu and check out our Upcoming Events calendar for the latest activities and workshops.
Comments from participants of past yoga workshops:
*Well prepared and a great pace for beginners to advanced. Lunch was excellent. Nourishing & nurturing – Margy Morris
*Lisa exudes truth and beauty from within, a generous heart and energy. Kathy is rich in spirit and I would enjoy any activity in her company. I would do a weekend or week of this! – Dell Beckman
*Treat yourself to a day…as I was a beginner I really appreciated the sensitive, extra support and encouragement given to me - Anon